Thursday 4 November 2010

Drawn

I don't generally like video games. I never had the coordination needed to play them, too many buttons to be pushed at the same time. It was frustrating for me when thr little man on the screen didn't do what I wanted him to do. So I retired from the video games world until resently, when I found the right kind of game for me: hidden objects games.

My last discovery is one called "Drawn". It is a story based game, in which you have to help a little girl save her world by restoring paintings. It is a game in which observation and deduction are fundamental to solve the many puzzles and riddles you find along the way. I can assure you that you are completely "drawn" into it.
Another one of my favourites is "Dream Chronicles", a saga in which you have to save different characters by solving intricated puzzles. In these two games you are required to find objects in the scenes which are necessary to do some other task. They are not easy though, since their graphics are relly good, and findig what's missing can take you a while.

So if you are bored, and don't know what to do, try one of these games. You'll find them most entertaining while at the same time. challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment